(Presseportal openBroadcast) - Making Bardwell Park Pizza can be an event enjoyed by one person or shared by a group of people. I have made “pizza for two” as well as given hands-on pizza demonstrations for many pizza fanatics! Making pizza is fun! Get people involved in your pizza adventure and magic will happen.
To make your pizza you need mixing bowls, a measuring cup, measuring spoons, a rolling pin, a pizza pan or cookie sheet and a cooking thermometer.
If you want to cook Bardwell Park Pizza you may want to invest in a pizza peel and a cooking stone. The peel, a kind of paddle is used to transport the pizza from the counter to the oven and back. Investing in a cooking stone will help you in your quest for the perfect pizza. The pizza stone will allow you to cook your pizza quickly and completely
Ingredients for the Easy Dough Pizza Dough Recipe
Use this recipe if you will be making your pizza the same day.
1 Package yeast (1-2 teaspoons of yeast or less)
2 teaspoons of sugar (Optional if using cold ferment, below)
4 cups of flour (Can be All purpose or Bread Flour. I recommend Caputo or King’s Arthur flour. Any all purpose flour will work. For a softer pizza, use bread flour. You can also use ½ All Purpose, ½ Bread flour)
1 teaspoon salt
¼ cup olive oil (Optional: Olive oil will make your crust softer, for a harder crunch, omit)
1 and ½ cups of warm water
1. Put yeast in a cup. Add sugar and ½ cup of water. The water should be between 100°and 110°F (37°C- 43°C.) degrees. Mix well. Wait about 5 minutes for the yeast and sugar to activate.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the olive oil, flour, salt, 1 cup of warm water and the yeast mixture. Mix this with a fork to get all the liquid absorbed by the flour.
3. Place a handful of flour on a mixing surface. Dust your hands and spread out the flour. Empty the contents of the bowl on to the flour.
4. Mix and turn out on a mixing surface. Your dough should be a little sticky and not dry. If to dry add a tablespoon or 2 of water. Depending on the elevation where you live, you may have to adjust this.
5. Knead the dough vigorously for 6-8 minutes or until the texture is smooth and uniform. If the dough seems a little sticky, add a little more flour.
6. Place dough in bowl. Drizzle dough with olive oil. Cover with cloth or plastic wrap. Allow the dough to rest for an hour to 1 and ½ hour. Punch down and wait another hour.
If using a pizza stone in Bardwell Park Pizza, make sure you place it in the oven before you turn on your oven. When ready to make pizza, pre-heat your oven to 500+ F for at least an hour. Longer if using a pizza stone. It is essential that your oven be very hot and pre-heated before you cook your pizza.
Divide dough into 2 or 4 equal parts and roll each piece into a ball.
Using your fingers or the rolling pin, roll out flat.
Top your pizza with your favorite pizza toppings. Use fresh ingredients. Fresh vegetables are best. Place some crushed stewed tomatoes or sauce on dough. Use your favorite cheese, vegetables, and meats. Use your imagination.
Our website: http://redhornpizza.com.au/PIZZAPIECES/delivery-areas/bardwell-park-pizzas-2/
... auf alle Leistungen der marmato GmbH
Zahlen, Daten, Fakten
- Mehr als 5.000 Pressemeldungen monatlich
- Über 10.000 registrierte Unternehmen
- Über 30.000 Unique Visitors monatlich
- Über unser Netzwerk 1 Million Page Impressions monatlich