(Presseportal openBroadcast) - Today, there are already lots of businesses, small companies and organizations that are keen to do the right thing in terms of recycling their old computer equipment for various reasons. Some of them would want to do it for reasons including Space Limitations, Data Protection and Environmental Laws, Health & Safety, Corporate Social Duties and other for different reasons. However despite the fact that they want to do it successfully and quickly; the problem is they don’t know how and where to begin the process.
On other hand, there is nothing to worry about because below you would be able to find out the step-by-step guide describing the things needed in order to prepare your devices for the recycling process. Moreover, it will also provide you with a brief summary about the options that you can use for recycling:
1. Identify All the Needed Devices
Though this seems to be a very basic step but then this is very much important. There are lots of companies that are not aware of the number of old and redundant IT devices they have in their department as well as the number of equipment they have in the store. With this, the best thing is a quick e-mail or telephone call to every department and asking them about the number of IT devices they have. This will save lots of time and hassle.
2. Identify the Required Services
After choosing or identifying the equipment that can be recycled, you can now choose the services required. Below are some options to choose from:
- Collections – You have to decide whether you will be the one to deliver the devices or they will collect it. When you let them collect the devices, you will be charged for the collection and it will dependent upon the quantity of your devices.
- Delicate Informational Removal – Before delivering or letting the service provider collect the devices, make sure to remove all the data stored in the computer or you can also ask them to offer you with certified driving wiping.
- Equipment Tracking and Certification – With this, decide whether you need full breakdown of the disposed equipment and certification of the liabilities.
- Hazardous and Broken Materials – Choose a certified company and has the capability to take broken items away since damaged, leaking or broken devices can be dangerous.
- Worker Schemes and Charitable Donations – There are some businesses that donate or sell unused devices to charities and if that will be the case, SOCIALBOX.BIZ can do the plans for you.
3. Select the Best Recycling Company
Once you are done selecting from the services, you have to choose now the recycling company that can meet all your expectations and requirements. It should also be authorized to carry waste for example.
Socialbox.biz has been recognized as a recycling and reuse organization focused on reusing and recycling IT and other electronic devices. This organization is based in London and they are providing a collection of IT and electronic equipment at a very affordable price. SocialBox.biz is also a certified social enterprise.
Socialbox.biz’ major concerns it to make sure that that your redundant devices will be re-used, minimizes waste and extends lifespan. They are also offering training to unskilled and unemployed youths and working with various charities in addition to providing the entire services stated above.
For companies in UK and London, below are the reasons to choose SocialBox.biz for reusing and recycling devices:
- Space Limitations
- Corporate Social Duties
- Data Security
- Health & Safety
- Environmental Laws
So, if you are looking for a company that is capable of arranging recycling event either for your business or for your neighbour, you can contact https://www.socialbox.biz/contact-us/ or visit them at https://www.socialbox.biz/
SocialBox.biz offers a range of forward-looking recycling and storage solutions for businesses with documents, IT equipment and office furniture. There are both physical and digital solutions for storage.
For Media Contact:
Contact Person: Simon Paul
Address: Harben House Harben Parade, London, NW3 6LH, UK
Telephone: 0843 289 5722
Fax Number: 0844 357 6703
... auf alle Leistungen der marmato GmbH
Zahlen, Daten, Fakten
- Mehr als 5.000 Pressemeldungen monatlich
- Über 10.000 registrierte Unternehmen
- Über 30.000 Unique Visitors monatlich
- Über unser Netzwerk 1 Million Page Impressions monatlich