(Presseportal openBroadcast) - Press Release, Place, and 10th January, 2016 : Kidneys are vital organs; they help remove waste products from the blood. Sometimes, unfortunately, this filtering system breaks down and the kidneys lose their ability to remove waste products. As a result, toxins build up and poison our blood. The consequences can be severe.
Countless people around the world have to confront highly unpleasant kidney diseases. So many unhealthy food options around tend to put avoidable pressure on the kidneys, leading to all sorts of problems. Foodstuff having high sugar content, carbonated drinks and other such items spell doom for the kidneys. Follow these immensely useful tips for reversing kidney disease.
There are ways that can help people reversing kidney disease, at least now that the issue has become much more addressed amongst both scientists and patients. Methods and strategies of various types have been developed by the devoted individuals who saw how kidney disease could affect the human body.
There are some natural ways that will beat your kidney disease. They are given below:
1. Keep an eye on foods that you consume: It is common to see people who are not concerned about safety of the food items that they consume. If you want improving kidney function you need to be especially concerned about what goes in your tummy. Food borne illness can prove to be fatal for people who are struggling with kidney problems.
2. Water consumption: Water is the most effective for Improving Kidney Function. It flushes out excess minerals and proteins that could initiate an infection or crystallize to form stones. Your daily water intake should not be less than 8-12 glasses a day. Fruits such as watermelon, cranberries and grapes have high water content. They are considered diuretics and hence recommended for persons suffering kidney problems. Watermelon which is a rich source of potassium prevents the formation of stones while lemon juice helps to disintegrate stones.
3. Regulate Carbohydrate Intake: Diabetes is one of the biggest reasons of kidney disease. It meddles in the way by which the body makes use of insulin and obstructs the production of insulin. This results in impairment in processing of glucose, which in turn leads to high glucose levels in blood. Inner walls of kidneys get damaged in the process, leading to kidney disease.
4. Food consumption: Protein-rich and calcium-rich foods are an absolute no for those suffering kidney problems. These include foods such as pork, beef, chicken, organ meat, tomatoes and spinach. Avoid excessive intake of salt and processed foods. Avoid over consumption of beverages such as coffee and tea as they dehydrate the body. Foods that will build the health of your kidneys are legumes, sprouts, potatoes, garlic, bananas, papayas, watermelon, blueberries, strawberries, cherries, red grapes, raspberries, and apples green vegetables, whole grains, yogurt and beans.
5. Lower Creatinine levels: Patients of kidney disease are highly susceptible to cardiovascular problems. If you are one among those, you ought to lower creatinine levels. First step towards attaining this purpose is avoiding foods with Saturated and Trans fats completely. Pre-packaged foods, butter, margarine, dairy products and meat etc are rich in the said fats, so you must remove them from your diet.
Are you suffering from Kidney disease? Are the medical bills too expensive to afford? Get the number one reverse kidney diseases. You will learn exactly how to reverse your impaired kidney function using natural remedies, a scientifically proven diet and treatments with no pain, harmful side effects or wasted money.
Healthy Kidney Publishing
1 Sears Dr. Fl#3
Paramus, NJ 07652
Robert Galarowicz N.D. - Author
the “No Dialysis” Needed All Natural
Kidney Health & Kidney Function
... auf alle Leistungen der marmato GmbH
Zahlen, Daten, Fakten
- Mehr als 5.000 Pressemeldungen monatlich
- Über 10.000 registrierte Unternehmen
- Über 30.000 Unique Visitors monatlich
- Über unser Netzwerk 1 Million Page Impressions monatlich