(Presseportal openBroadcast) - Translate Your World International (“Tywi”), developers of multilingual communication technology, launches its newest real-time voice translation software for multi-language conversation and employee training. With Tywi, HR professionals can hold meetings with employees of other languages, and facilitators can provide training and webinars for people of other tongues. The same software opens communication with the deaf and generates braille for the deaf-blind.
How does it work? Just go to a webpage and talk. What you say is automatically translated, then instantly heard as a translated voice or read as subtitles on any device. The communication is full speed and can take place face-to-face, in a room, or online. Translate Your World also functions with any Web conferencing (e.g. WebEx, Skype, Blackboard, Adobe Connect, Zoom).
The speaker’s words are translated instantly into dozens of languages, as well as captioned for the deaf. Participants respond in their own language through text-chat or talking, translated for the speaker. Important to corporations, the software learns and improves according to the corporate subject matter, plus offers personal corporate dictionaries and a wide selection of automatic translation quality controls.
For the times when automation is not sufficient and perfect translation is required, Tywi offers 2 options:
(1) For repetitive questions and answers (such as benefits clarification, form completion, and instructions), Tywi offers a way to professionally translate sentences and paragraphs in advance, then quickly select them on-the-fly during a conversation either using a mouse or directly from your speaking voice.
(2) When human intervention is required, a click summons a human interpreter. A language or ASL interpreter joins the conversation in less than 60 seconds, or for major events, a simultaneous interpreter can be added, turning the event into a mini-United Nations. Tywi handles up to 300,000 connections per language, all via the Web, with high audio quality results. Companies may use their own interpreter or a Tywi pro.
Whichever approach is chosen – automatic voice translation or human interpretation – transcripts and subtitles are downloadable after the event. Text file transcripts of a meeting may be exported, subtitles added to videos, and an interpreter’s voice saved as an audio file then married to video.
For HR and Corporate Communications, Tywi shifts the dynamics of interaction with employees by opening doors to new opportunities regardless of language, as well as inclusion of the deaf and deaf-blind into daily corporate life without special equipment or outside support.
More information: http://www.TranslateYourWorld.com
Sue Reager, president, Translate Your World and CEO of @International Services , with 30 years experience in hiring, training, and translation for HR, e-Learning, and corporate Communications. Speaks 10 languages.
Translate Your World's products called "TYWI" (pronounced "tie-wee") form the world's first fully interactive, full-speed, real-time voice translation software in 25 languages, that also generates subtitles in 78 languages when people speak.
Translate Your World
Atlanta (East Coast): 860 Johnson Ferry Road, Suite 140, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
Tel: +1 770.414.6500
Silicon Valley (West Coast): 20660 Stevens Creek Blvd., Suite 350, Cupertino, CA 95014, USA
Tel +1 408-784-0500
... auf alle Leistungen der marmato GmbH
Zahlen, Daten, Fakten
- Mehr als 5.000 Pressemeldungen monatlich
- Über 10.000 registrierte Unternehmen
- Über 30.000 Unique Visitors monatlich
- Über unser Netzwerk 1 Million Page Impressions monatlich