Pressekontakt:Hilton Head Island, SC – February 24, 2016 – CrackJelly, a company created out of a “Chili Jam” recipe created by two sisters from Australia, has introduced its Jam to the U.S. market. Its product is now available in five stores in South Carolina, following an initial production run in January 2016. The company is taking orders for the jalapeno jam from customers via its live and operational website.
The original recipe was created by sisters Elayne and Evelyn. Evelyn began making Chili Jam after moving to the U.S. in 2014 and was an instant hit. Chili’s, known in the United States as jalapeño’s, are used in the product which is noted for its sweet and spicy taste. A number of recipes have since been revealed. Customers have many options once they purchase CrackJelly to enjoy its taste and mouth watering effects.
CrackJelly Sweet & Spicy Jalapeño Jam is best when served cocktail style, according to the company. It can be served with cheese and crackers but also used as an ingredient in many other recipes. Some of these include:
• CrackJelly Cheese Platter: A plate of crackers, cheese, and strawberries enables people to enjoy the Aussie kick.
• CrackJelly Chicken & Shrimp Pasta: Just add CrackJelly to your favorite tomato based sauce.
• CrackJelly Shrimp Pizza: Works best when marinated with one-half pound of shrimp with olive oil. Marinate the shrimp with CrackJelly with cubes of sweet potato. Spread onto a tomato base, mozzarella pizza and bake for another 15-20 minutes. The company also recommends including feta cheese and arugula.
• CrackJelly Shrimp Salad: Shrimp marinated with CrackJelly and olive oil and added to any type of salad. Works great with creamy dressing.
• Texas CrackJelly Egg Sandwich: Great for breakfast, it is best on toasted bread. It can be used with chopped ham and extra jalapenos and cheese.
• CrackJelly adds a sweet aussie kick to all meats. Sear your favorite steak, pork or chicken in CrackJelly or use as a condiment, or make yourself a CrackJelly burger.
• Add CrackJelly to any salad dressing or make a vinaigrette to your liking.
Perfecting the Jalapeño Jam Recipe
Throughout 2015, CrackJelly’s founders worked hard with numerous co-packers, with the ultimate desire and obsession to perfectly re-create the taste and flavor profileof the original recipe.One of CrackJelly’s primary concerns was to keep the product free from added pectin. They finally settled on Braswell Food Company in Georgia, which has been producing award-winning foods since 1946.It’s a leading private label, co-pack manufacturer that works with hundreds of U.S. retailers. Currently, CrackJelly is working to introduce its tasty product to as many people as it can. The jalapeño jam has already proven to be sweet, spicy, and very addicting.
CrackJelly is now sold in three different varieties. These include:
Single 11 ounce CrackJelly Jar - $6.95
3-Pack 11 ounce CrackJelly Jars - $19.95
6-Pack 11 ounce CrackJelly Jars - $39.90
Each item is available now to purchase via the CrackJelly website’s secure shopping cart. People can also share it on Facebook, Tweet about it, post it on Pinterest, or email it using the online tools provided. The product is available in four stores in South Carolina, including Colleton Museum & Farmers Market, Piggly Wiggly Coligny on Hilton Head Island and well known Scott’s Market in Bluffton.
To learn more about the company, become a distributor, or read the growing list of recipes, visit CrackJelly Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno Jam online at https://crackjelly.com/.
CrackJelly is a company started by the Lacey family originally from Perth, Australia. Its flagship product is a chili jam made by Evelyn Lacey after she migrated to the U.S. in 2014. The sweet and spicy jalapeno jam is now available in four South Carolina stores, in various sized packages to meet the demands of customers nationwide.