(Presseportal openBroadcast) - Los Angeles, CA - Many homeowners believe once they’ve received a letter saying their home is being foreclosed on, all hope is lost and they have no option to turn it around. Some people even go ahead and move out once the letter arrives, because the foreclosure sale date has already been set. As matter of fact, foreclosure sale dates can be stopped or delayed. According to foreclosure attorney Lauren Rode, “A good foreclosure attorney can stop a foreclosure sale within one hour”.
For those borrowers who have received a Notice of Trustee Sale or a Notice of Default from their lender, stopping a foreclosure is still possible. Under the California foreclosure laws, stopping a wrongful foreclosure can be done through litigation and bankruptcy. California’s economy hit middle class families hard, so going to court is ideally one of the best ways to Stop a Notice of Default and prevent borrowers from losing their homes.
The borrower should make sure to hire a good reputable lawyer. California has many different attorneys, but every borrower should research law firms before hiring any attorney. It’s best to hire an attorney with a good track record of helping consumers stay in their homes and getting back on the road to financial health and freedom. The borrower should hire a foreclosure attorney whom they feel comfortable with and whom they can trust to help keep their property.
Foreclosure can be a very stressful, process but with a good lawyer borrowers can keep their home. There are several ways to get started:
- Filing a lawsuit against the lender. If borrowers can prove they made every attempt or effort to worth with the bank, the court may rule in favor and stop the foreclosure process.
- File for Bankruptcy: Bankruptcy Chapter 13 or Bankruptcy Chapter 7; Offer homeowners special protections, and even though it may seem like a drastic measure, it can help save the home
- Modifying the loan with the bank. Even if they have already sent a foreclosure notice, they may still be willing to negotiate the payment terms.
- Short Sale or Deed in Lieu: Lenders may forgive past due payments and the resulting loss from a sale when borrowers enter into a good agreement.
A borrower facing foreclosure should immediately call to get free legal advice from an experienced foreclosure who will fight to keep their property. The foreclosure attorney at Consumer Action Law Group is dedicated to stopping foreclosures and taking the time to explain how to stop foreclosure in California
About Consumer Action Law Group
Consumer Action Law Group is a law firm dedicated to help consumers in consumer-related matters or consumers that experienced fraud and scam. Attorneys in the team are knowledgeable and experienced in the areas of eliminating debt, mortgages fraud, auto fraud, and foreclosures. They have direct experience in consumer fraud matters and helping consumers who are facing financial crisis, foreclosure, issues with employers, and problems with auto dealers.
For more detail about their stop foreclosure service visit http://consumeractionlawgroup.com/foreclosure-attorneys-that-stop-foreclosure-immediately
For Media Inquiries:
Contact Person: Lauren Rode, Esq.
Telephone: (818) 254-8413
... auf alle Leistungen der marmato GmbH
Zahlen, Daten, Fakten
- Mehr als 5.000 Pressemeldungen monatlich
- Über 10.000 registrierte Unternehmen
- Über 30.000 Unique Visitors monatlich
- Über unser Netzwerk 1 Million Page Impressions monatlich