(Presseportal openBroadcast) - Seattle, WA – Travis D. Howard, Founder of National Judgment Enforcement Group, a collection agency that accentuates the use of cutting-edge technology and strong compliance, has announced that the group participated in the ARM-U webinars that were held March 22nd through the 24th. Designed for professionals in the debt collection industry, the three-day series was conducted by insideARM.com.
“It was a great benefit to learn from the top industry professionals at the Arm-U Conference,” said Howard. “The panels discussed practical information that will be used to enrich our compliance management and everyday company operations.”
Two 90-minute sessions were held each day by panels of top industry professionals. The conference featured operations, compliance and training experts that focused on educating those in attendance about vital compliance topics and new regulations within the field.
Known as accounts receivable management (ARM), topics addressed during the sessions included:
- New regulations and compliance related concerns in connection with The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the Small Business Regulatory Enforcement Fairness Act (SBREFA)
- Understanding The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) to minimize the risk of TCPA lawsuits
- Proper vendor management and what vendors look for when conducting company audits
- When it’s appropriate to add convenience fees, collection costs, interest and surcharges to consumers’ debt
Debt is an ever present reality in multiple industries ranging from credit cards and utilities to student loans and healthcare. How a collection agency locates and verifies assets for judgment recovery is complex, governed by both state and federal law. Conferences such as the one held by insideARM.com helps those in the collection industry perform their tasks while maintaining the highest levels of professionalism & compliance.
Publishing since 2000, insideARM has amassed the ARM industry’s most engaged audience of executives within collection agencies and law firms, debt buyers, creditors, suppliers of technology and services, regulators, investors, and other interested parties. The organization’s free e-newsletter, ARM Insider, is the industry’s “must read” daily publication, providing news, trends, and perspective on compliance, regulation, executive changes, company news, and other critical topics.
About NJE Group
National Judgment Enforcement Group was instituted under the presumption that most judgment creditors ought to have a better, more convenient and economical method for collecting their judgments. NJE Group absolutely does not solicit money from clients. The group’s major objective is to always offer the most efficient and reasonable judgment recovery services in the industry, reducing client difficulties and expenses.
Travis D. Howard
Founder of NJE Group
Toll Free Main: 800-381-9167
Address: 23210 57th Ave W. #291, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
... auf alle Leistungen der marmato GmbH
Zahlen, Daten, Fakten
- Mehr als 5.000 Pressemeldungen monatlich
- Über 10.000 registrierte Unternehmen
- Über 30.000 Unique Visitors monatlich
- Über unser Netzwerk 1 Million Page Impressions monatlich