(Presseportal openBroadcast) - Morganville, New Jersey — For the second consecutive year, Eventdex , a cloud-based event management app, was the chosen registration solution for TEDxNavesink, one of the largest independently organized TED Talk conferences held, on April 9 at Monmouth University.
More than 800 attendees, 15 exhibitors, and 25 event sponsors filled Pollack Theater on the university’s West Long Branch campus to hear 25 speakers give fascinating talks, and Eventdex was on site to provide an innovative and interactive registration experience.
Providing registration, ticket sales, badge printing and check-in, Eventdex not only made the often hectic and laborious event registration process seamless for organizers and attendees, it also enhanced the conference experience with its unique downloadable mobile app, which included up-to-date event information.
Eventdex also gave onsite support to handle any glitches and ensure the process ran smoothly. Organizers found the app quite useful not only during the event, but afterward as the Eventdex platform provided data analytics on attendee demographics. The app was able to break down the attendance by age, educational background, household income and first-time vs. repeat attendees.
Eventdex was developed as a solution to inadequacies and cumbersome tools in the event planning market. The platform simplifies lead retrieval, check-in, networking, and online and onsite registration. It offers a complete suite of mobile apps that includes:
- Registration: A user-friendly platform that creates events in minutes and allows for easy payment. The ticketing platform gives an experience beyond basic ticketing.
- BoothLeads: A lead retrieval and QR code-scanning app for trade shows and conferences that allows one to follow up on the hot leads post event.
- MatchLeads: An online networking and business matchmaking app that helps buyers and sellers schedule one-on-one meetings to identify potential business opportunities.
- FindMyLeads: A networking app that helps attendees identify, locate, and track potential leads in a crowd using technology like iBeacon
- ScanAttendee: An event check-in app for mobile devices that validates tickets, prints badges and analyzes attendance data
- Kiosk: It is a touch based interactive application for attendees to view and search schedules, exhibitors, speakers or sessions either by name or by using the floor map.
- Booth map: It is a configurable visual floor map for managing exhibitors with color code and selling booths online
All the Apps run on iOS and Android devices and accompanied by online cloud portal built on Force.com platform. Eventdex also has a customizable analytics dashboard and its apps can be integrated with the most popular CRMs.
Eventdex is a cloud and mobile-based event management application suite that empowers organizations to take full control of their event needs. The Morganville, New Jersey-based company specializes in serving minority and diversity groups and organizations, providing affordable and technologically advanced solutions. It has a growing, worldwide client base.
For more information, visit www.eventdex.com or call 732-333-5848
Additional content: Images
... auf alle Leistungen der marmato GmbH
Zahlen, Daten, Fakten
- Mehr als 5.000 Pressemeldungen monatlich
- Über 10.000 registrierte Unternehmen
- Über 30.000 Unique Visitors monatlich
- Über unser Netzwerk 1 Million Page Impressions monatlich