(Presseportal openBroadcast) - Pittsburgh, PA – It’s a familiar story to many Americans: due to a change in personal circumstances - a new job across the state or a breakdown in relations with roommates—a new apartment is required, but the lease isn’t up. With lease breaking fees typically costing hundreds of dollars, many are left in a difficult situation.
Now, one business, Take Over Lease, offers tenants across the United States a simple and legal solution to their woes that avoids lease break penalties by simply connecting tenants with fully-screened applicants seeking to take over lease in the area.
“Breaking a lease on an apartment typically costs tenants seeking to move out at least two times their monthly rent,” said Paul Mileny, CEO of Take Over Lease today. “This is unaffordable for many, and can end up having life-changing implications, such as being unable to move for a job opportunity. With Take Over Lease, these same people can afford to break their lease without this fee and pursue their dreams.”
The company, which operates in every single state of the United States, has helped thousands to escape exorbitant lease breakage fees. The company offers a simple, five step process:
- Fill out a questionnaire to get started and fill out a special financing credit deal for zero payments over six months
- Take Over Lease locates a fully-screened tenant ready to take over the lease
- The current tenants meet the pre-screened new tenants for an apartment showing
- The paperwork is signed and submitted for approval
- The old tenant can now move on—without penalties or legal consequences
The company’s simple approach to a frustrating issue has won it many plaudits from users, while its large database of screened tenants enable it to quickly source potential new tenants in as little as 48 hours.
To find out more or start your own lease break, call Take Over Lease free at (800) 895-2550 or visit http://www.takeoverlease.us
About Take Over Lease
Take Over Lease is a full-service management company specializing in apartment lease transfers and lease breaks, helping tenants across the United States to escape an apartment lease by connecting them with pre-qualified tenants who will take over existing leases. For more information, please visit Take Over Lease’s website
Company: Take Over Lease
Tel: (800) 895-2550
... auf alle Leistungen der marmato GmbH
Zahlen, Daten, Fakten
- Mehr als 5.000 Pressemeldungen monatlich
- Über 10.000 registrierte Unternehmen
- Über 30.000 Unique Visitors monatlich
- Über unser Netzwerk 1 Million Page Impressions monatlich