Indoor Mold Potentially Causes Serious Health Problems

Veröffentlicht von: Regron
Veröffentlicht am: 28.05.2016 09:38
Rubrik: Handel & Wirtschaft

(Presseportal openBroadcast) - 28, May 2016: Health experts have long been researching the direct relation between several illnesses and indoor molds. Babies, seniors and those with existing respiratory conditions are the most susceptible to having allergies and infections, but long-term exposure can cause health problems for anyone. Health experts have explained the risks and emphasized the importance of preventing molds inside your home.

Molds are known to be present indoor and outdoor, but molds growing indoors, especially in your kitchen or bathroom, are a serious concern. It is known to have the musty smell and thrives in moisture-rich places. They can cultivate on multiple products like paper, cardboard, tiles and wood. They can also attach to paint, dust, fabric, carpet, wallpaper and upholstery.

The Institute of Medicine has proven a link between indoor mold exposure to respiratory symptoms such as nasal stuffiness, coughing and wheezing. Other studies have shown correlation with asthma and sinusitis. It is also associated with eye, throat and skin irritations. Another serious consideration from these studies is the potent toxin, mycotoxin, which is produced by some indoor molds. This toxin causes the more severe symptoms and effects such as hypersensitivity pneumonitis (lung disease), pulmonary bleeding, neurotoxicity, hematologic and immunologic disorders and cancer.

The Center for Disease and Control and Prevention emphasizes and advises strongly on removing and preventing mold growth at home. The most important step is to fix the problem or the cause of dampness. Then, remove molds from hard surfaces by using a bleach solution of 1 cup of laundry bleach in 1 gallon of water. Controlling and preventing thriving of molds will depend now on the humidity and ventilation of your home.

According to the center, there should be enough ventilation in usually warm and damp areas like the kitchen and bathroom. Having an exhaust directed outside and opening windows will achieve this. Another is to keep humidity levels as low as you can. Dehumidifier will assist in keeping low humidity indoor. Mold inhibitors and mold killing products can also be used.

Many people have started using activated charcoal as a natural dehumidifying solution for their homes. This special substance absorbs moisture and eliminated moisture that allows bacteria to thrive and become mold. This ultimately stops mold spores from forming and being inhaled by the users.It can even be placed in refrigerators to keep food fresh for longer. Many users reported that by dehumidifying their homes, they even started breathe better and feel healthier! Activated charcoal is a 100% natural and renewable substance that can be recharged with sun exposure and can last years.

Perhaps itís time to do some cleaning and take steps to prevent mold from growing in your home. Itís been proven that this mold can have serious long-term consequences for our health. Perhaps itís time we all breathe cleaner air and feel healthy.

Bitte beachten Sie, dass für den Inhalt der hier veröffentlichten Meldung nicht openBroadcast verantwortlich ist, sondern der Verfasser der jeweiligen Meldung selbst. AGB | Haftungsausschluss.