(Presseportal openBroadcast) - York, PA, June 17, 2016 — Gandhi said: “A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.”
Pebbles in the Pond (Wave Five) is an important new book by Transformation Books Publishing that shows readers how to successfully navigate their way through these ever-changing, unpredictable times so they can encourage, inspire and influence others to reach their highest potential.
At this time in history we are on the precipice of experiencing the new world many people have been dreaming about – a world filled with love, cooperation, contribution, service, community, and abundance for all. And there are a growing number of people who are doing all they can to heal themselves, become a part of the solution (simply by being who they truly and authentically are), and bring more light and love into the world.
In the pages of this book readers will meet such visionary leaders and world-changers. The book contains priceless advice and easy-to-follow wisdom from experts from around the world, including The Transformational Catalyst®, Christine Kloser. This book is a valuable guide that will empower readers to view their biggest challenges and heartbreaks as preparation for their greatest transformation, and contribution to the World.
Pebbles in the Pond (Wave Five) reveals:
• A diverse group of messengers whose stories are unique, yet whose messages have a common thread of inspiration, hope, healing, transformation, and new possibilities.
• Quick, effective methods to overcome confusion and gain clarity to create a vision that will light the way to success in every area of life.
• How one transformed life can cause ripples of good that expand out into the world – just like a “pebble in the pond.”
With hundreds of pages of crucial insights and insider secrets, reading Pebbles in the Pond (Wave Five) is like having a personal, inspirational conversation with each expert. These authorities generously share their personal stories and straight-from-the-heart experiences, as they invite readers to discover how to transform their own challenges into the greatest gifts and blessings in their lives.
The ideas and techniques in this book will help all those who read it to see themselves as someone whose life can truly make a difference and influence change across the globe.
Learn more at: www.PebblesInThePondBook.com
Contact Name: Carrie Jareed
Contact Phone: 310-962-4710
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
... auf alle Leistungen der marmato GmbH
Zahlen, Daten, Fakten
- Mehr als 5.000 Pressemeldungen monatlich
- Über 10.000 registrierte Unternehmen
- Über 30.000 Unique Visitors monatlich
- Über unser Netzwerk 1 Million Page Impressions monatlich