Properties in Mumbai Excellent for Long-Term Investors

Veröffentlicht von: thomasshaw9688
Veröffentlicht am: 12.07.2016 16:35
Rubrik: IT, Computer & Internet


(Presseportal openBroadcast) - According to a most recent survey carried out by a private real estate internet site, Mumbai continues to reign as the most preferred option of house buyers. Out on the total two,583 samples integrated within the survey, 40% with the respondents belonged to the age group of 25-35 years although 60% of your respondents were above the age of 46. Get more details about Property Rates in Mumbai, India http://www.propertymumbai.com/

One-third of these respondents have been in favour of producing a property investment even though 49% preferred to wait and watch prior to taking any choice. The remaining respondents having said that felt that this isn't the right time for you to make any investments in actual estate.

Though 62% in the respondents were optimistic about a rise inside the home prices within the close to future, the others felt that the rates will surge in the forthcoming years. Around the opposite end in the spectrum had been 79% of your respondents, who have been confident that it can be the ideal time for you to make long term property investments.

Nearly 55% with the respondents are hopeful that the present government will lessen prices of house loans along with the remaining 45% insist on improved infrastructure and establishment of a genuine estate regulator.

Choosing the Mode of Investment

Respondents had a distinction of opinion when it came to picking out the kind of actual estate for investment. Whilst the majority from the 40% respondents preferred apartments and flats, 24% opted for bungalows. The remaining 23% decided to go with residential plots, 7% with industrial properties and a mere 3% chose row houses and country houses every single.

As per the Apr-Jun 2014 quarterly report generated by a reputed realty portal, infrastructural improvement projects within the city for instance the Mumbai Metro, the Mono-rail, Santacruz-Chembur Link road, the Eastern Freeway and also the Sahar Elevated Access road also as other prominent upcoming infrastructure has been a major explanation why new purchasers favor to invest here.

Moreover to this, the launch of new residential projects, decongested roadways, proximity to workspaces and job opportunities are the other primary variables which can be responsible for pushing up the demand for properties in Mumbai. As Mumbai may be the economic hub from the nation, it provides investors with greater avenues for steady investment selections.

Investing in the City

Andheri East and Andheri West, Khargar in Navi Mumbai, Mira Road, Kandivali East, Borivali West, Goregaon East, Powai, Malad and Chembur are some of the substantially preferred places for long-term investments.
Other investment choices include apartments at Thane and Navi Mumbai. Inside the last three years, capital value of property inside the neighbourhood of Ghodbunder road has shot up by 55% while rental values have surged by 33%. There is a constant demand for 1 BHK flats within the area using the value ranging involving Rs. 45 to 60 lakhs.

Mumbai is closely followed by major metropolitan cities of Chennai and Bangalore. Other cities that rank as the major favourites of property investors contain Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad and Delhi NCR. The city is also a hot favourite of NRIs.

Bitte beachten Sie, dass für den Inhalt der hier veröffentlichten Meldung nicht openBroadcast verantwortlich ist, sondern der Verfasser der jeweiligen Meldung selbst. AGB | Haftungsausschluss.