(Presseportal openBroadcast) - Douglas Kerbs is not only one of the leading realtors of luxury properties in the greater Denver area, but also a concerned citizen who gives back to the community.
Working for Sotheby's International Realty in Denver, Kerbs (www.douglaskerbs.com ) routinely markets high-end homes and penthouses in the $2-5 million range. Working with buyers and sellers from all over the world, he helps clients find their dream properties and facilitates sales that fetch the best prices on the market.
Kerbs assists in all phases of the purchase or sale, fostering a legion of satisfied customers who use his services again and again.
Making money, however, is not the end-all, be-all. He is a highly active member of the Denver community, using his business acumen and promotional expertise to benefit local residents.
“Being a native of this area, I have a special bond with the people,” said Kerbs. “I’ve been very successful and I want to give something back to the community that has been so good to me.”
He serves on the board of directors for several local organizations, including:
- Denver Art Museum, an educational, nonprofit resource that sparks creative expression and educates the community about worldwide cultures
- University of Denver High School, a private preparatory school
- Colorado Neurological Institute, a nonprofit foundation that provides research, education and patient services
- The Denver Future Forum, a nonprofit, professional organization focused on issues facing the Denver community
“These organizations are quite diverse in terms of the missions they aspire to and the people they serve,” explained Kerbs, a University of Denver graduate. “By actively participating I really get to feel the pulse of the city and its surrounding areas. In this way, I can determine the best ways to help others.”
For example, in 2013 he served as the committee chairman for the annual St. Jude “Under the August Moon” Gala, which raised more than $170,000 for the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in nearby Greenwood Village. It was the most successful fundraising event in the history of the hospital.
Kerbs’s strong background in marketing, finance and strategic brand strategies is what makes him a highly successful realtor. It’s also what makes Denver a better place to live.
For further information about Douglas Kerbs and Sotheby's International Realty, call 303-898-7818 or send an email to Douglas.Kerbs@sothebysrealty.com
Company Name: LIV | Sotheby's International Realty
Address: 1512 Larimer Street, Suite 46R, Denver, Colorado, United States
... auf alle Leistungen der marmato GmbH
Zahlen, Daten, Fakten
- Mehr als 5.000 Pressemeldungen monatlich
- Über 10.000 registrierte Unternehmen
- Über 30.000 Unique Visitors monatlich
- Über unser Netzwerk 1 Million Page Impressions monatlich