(Presseportal openBroadcast) - Tube clamps are broadly utilised in pipes, tubes, hose, wires fastening and installation. And there are several varieties in accordance with distinct requirements. Get a lot more information about heavy pipe clamps http://www.kingfix.cn/product.asp?id=56
There's a famous sort of tube clamp as outlined by German common DIN 3015, we ordinarily also contact it hydraulic tube clamp. DIN 3015 clamps assure a reliable, simple, dampening help for pipes, hoses, tubes, and conduits in industrial hydraulic systems, mobile hydraulic systems, method industries, and electrical construction.
DIN 3015 hydraulic pipe clamps absorb shock, dampen vibration, and decrease noise in hydraulic systems.
You will find three main series of clamps as below: Regular series, Heavy duty, Double pipe clamps.
Generally material Polypropylene (PP) is used for regular clamps and Polyamide (PA) or Aluminum (AL) for high temperature applications or other particular applications. Along with the material of metal components typically like galvanized steel for normal applications, 316 stainless steel, 304 stainless steel for applications below corrosion.
Detailed data in the above three series:
Regular pipe clamp
In some cases we also call it light duty tube clamp, depends on which industrial location you are in.
- Technical regular: as outlined by DIN 3015 element 1
- Dimensions offered for pipe and tube size 6mm to 102 mm.
- Applied for pipe and tube, hose installation in hydraulic systems with typical work pressure beneath 1500 PSI.
Heavy duty pipe clamp
Occasionally we also get in touch with it heavy series tube clamp, heavy duty tube clamp, depends on which nation and which industrial region you happen to be in.
- Technical standard: in accordance with DIN 3015 component two
- Dimensions offered for pipe size 6mm to 508 mm.
- Applied for pipe and tube, hose installation in hydraulic systems with higher function pressure higher than 1500 PSI.
Twin series pipe clamps
It is also referred to as twin tube clamp, double pipe clamp.
- Technical standard: based on DIN 3015 element 3
- Dimensions readily available for pipe and tube size 6mm to 42 mm.
- Applied for pipe and tube, hose installation in hydraulic systems with normal function stress under 1500 PSI. (For application with pressure greater than 1500 PSI, heavy twin series is readily available.)
For Polypropylene clamps the operating temperature range is from -30 centi-degrees to +90 centi-degrees, and for Polyamide clamps the operating temperature range is from -40 centi-degrees to +120 centi-degrees, when for aluminum clamps, the functioning temperature can reach up to 300 centi-degrees.
In addition to the above three kinds, there is certainly also a form of anti-vibration clamps for applications with higher shock and vibration.
... auf alle Leistungen der marmato GmbH
Zahlen, Daten, Fakten
- Mehr als 5.000 Pressemeldungen monatlich
- Über 10.000 registrierte Unternehmen
- Über 30.000 Unique Visitors monatlich
- Über unser Netzwerk 1 Million Page Impressions monatlich