(Presseportal openBroadcast) - Field service software company rebrands with spotlight on core moments.
San Francisco, USA, 4 August 2016 – Along with re-launching their website and software offering, last week Coresystems rebranded with a new corporate logo and tagline that better reflect how the field service business space has changed. The new logo that was designed for Coresystems is simple, bold, and recognizable to reflect the idea that Coresystems represents growing, being innovative, and forward thinking toward a better future. Additionally, the company has split into two distinct brands: Coresystems, the field service software company, and Coresuite, the SAP Business One add-ons company.
“Today's battle for hearts, minds, and dollars is won (or lost) in moments […] and preference shaping that occur throughout the entire consumer journey,” said Sebastian Ulbert, Chief Marketing Officer at Coresystems. “This must not be confused with impulse purchases. It’s about reflexive moments in situations of need. It’s not just talking about features, it’s understanding and meeting consumers’ needs in those moments.”
Coresystems focused on the people using their products to be able to understand customers’ needs during service moments. Because of this customer-centric focus, these “I want to…” moments are called core moments. And the new tagline: “Perfect field service moments are core moments,” reflects this focus.
• Coresystems and Coresuite are now separate brands; Coresuite specializes in SAP Business One add-ons.
• The new core logo has a simple, yet bold and recognizable aesthetic.
• As market growth continues, we are now in the Field Service second wave, a space which will be worth $5.11B in 2020.
Coresystems is headquartered in Switzerland with international offices in cities including San Francisco, Miami, Berlin, Freiburg, Shanghai, São Paulo and London. Founded in 2006, Coresystems has provided innovative mobile cloud field service solutions for enterprises of all sizes for the past decade to more than 150.000 delighted user.
+1 (415) 690-9496
... auf alle Leistungen der marmato GmbH
Zahlen, Daten, Fakten
- Mehr als 5.000 Pressemeldungen monatlich
- Über 10.000 registrierte Unternehmen
- Über 30.000 Unique Visitors monatlich
- Über unser Netzwerk 1 Million Page Impressions monatlich