(Presseportal openBroadcast) - Press Release, MIAMI, FL, September 10, 2016 – Immersa Global, an organization that specializes in language and cultural immersion, has revamped the traditional college study abroad experience. The 48-hour parties and iconic hostel adventures, familiar to college students, have now been replaced with luxury hotels, exclusive small group language classes, sophisticated networking events and high-end food, wine and coffee tours.
• 10-day, fully chaperoned, immersion experiences in Costa Rica and Portugal
• Open to working or recently retired professionals of all ages and industries
• 15-25 hours of foreign language instruction offered by local language academies with the choice of:
o Industry specific courses (i.e. Spanish for Medicine and Portuguese for Educators)
o Courses focused on language for travel and everyday use
Leon Panetta, Former Director of the CIA reminds us that, “Americans are not, in general, proficient in foreign languages. That situation… is not good for the nation, not good for humanity, and not good for the individual monolinguist. For the United States to get to where it needs to be will require a national commitment to strengthening America’s foreign language proficiency.” Immersa Global is working towards reversing this trend in the U.S. by shaking up the study abroad adventure with a fun yet sophisticated twist.
“I absolutely loved the language immersion program in Costa Rica. Not only did my Spanish improve exponentially in a short time… I also had the chance to see stunning national parks and volcanoes. I could not have had a better experience,” states Jaquen Castellanos, Costa Rica 2006.
Immersa Global President and Founder Sheree Mitchell, who learned Spanish via language immersion in Costa Rica and Spain, states that, “Seeing, tasting, feeling and living a new culture as a local is the first step to becoming a global citizen.” She adds, “Studying abroad opens my eyes, shapes my tongue and even influences my body language. Each experience is like a rare bottle of red wine, before it’s even over, you already crave more.”
Registration starts at $2,395 and is currently open for two upcoming programs:
• The Heart of Portugal Oct. 28th – Nov. 6th
• The Spirit of Costa Rica Dec. 2nd – Dec. 11th
For more information, visit http://www.immersaglobal.com/
Contact: Sheree Mitchell
... auf alle Leistungen der marmato GmbH
Zahlen, Daten, Fakten
- Mehr als 5.000 Pressemeldungen monatlich
- Über 10.000 registrierte Unternehmen
- Über 30.000 Unique Visitors monatlich
- Über unser Netzwerk 1 Million Page Impressions monatlich