(Presseportal openBroadcast) - Pasco, WA – New on the coloring scene is the first in a series of coloring books intended to relieve stress and anxiety and improve the quality of life for colorists everywhere. The series, Peaceful Patterns Coloring Therapy just release the first book in the series, “Joy is in the Journey” on Amazon.com.
Research shows that coloring has a significant effect on the mind and body, including lowering of blood pressure, increasing memory, concentration and focus, lowering stress levels and even aiding in peaceful sleep. To this end was born this new series. (Currently 6 books are planned in the series, with the next one “Attitude of Gratitude” coming early November.)
“Joy is in the Journey” features:
• Original mandala patterns. The benefit of mandalas is that there are no rules or expectations of what the finished mandala should look like. Each colorist can put his or her own personality and creativity into it to make it a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
• A “Happy Thought” by famous philosophers, writers and celebrities under each mandala gives mindful attention to something positive to focus on in the coloring experience.
• A connected FB group to allow them to share their finished handiwork with other coloring enthusiasts. This includes coloring contests, free coloring pages, free mp3 downloads of peaceful music to enhance their coloring adventure, book and materials giveaways and the opportunity to mix and mingle with like-minded people.
About the Author:
Peaceful Patterns Coloring Therapy is Bonnie K.T. Dillabough’s very first experience publishing a print book, but not her first experience with coloring and coloring books. The dedication of the first volume in the series is to her grandmother, Juanita H. Tussey, who taught her about the concepts of art and design. A favorite memory is coloring with her sister and her grandmother at the kitchen table, where “Mimi”, as they called her, showed them how to shade, the trick of perspective and how to blend colors.
At age 62, Bonnie says: “It’s never too late to launch into a new career or project. My grandchildren know that I am still on my adventure. It doesn’t do to ignore an opportunity when it comes knocking, although usually it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
Bonnie and her husband, George C. Dillabough, are both veterans and it is their desire to donate a share of the profits from these books to veterans and their families.
We appreciate your interest in our new coloring book and will gladly make ourselves available for interviews and give you any information you may need for a blog, podcast or news article.
Learn more at http://PeacefulPatternsColoringTherapy.com
Available on Amazon.com or on our webpage.
List Price: $12.99
8.5" x 11" (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
Black & White on White paper - 114 pages
ISBN-13: 978-1534738485 (CreateSpace-Assigned)
Bonnie K.T. Dillabough
9315 Chapel Hill Blvd H-8107
Pasco WA 99301
... auf alle Leistungen der marmato GmbH
Zahlen, Daten, Fakten
- Mehr als 5.000 Pressemeldungen monatlich
- Über 10.000 registrierte Unternehmen
- Über 30.000 Unique Visitors monatlich
- Über unser Netzwerk 1 Million Page Impressions monatlich