For business users, most of the important data are stored in flash drive, faced with such variety of data, although the data disaster recovery and backup rising continuously these days, and the quality of relevant services also improving, but people still can't avoid loss important data unprovoked, or by us, or by natural disasters, or by misuse (e.g. format error, accidentally deleted), or maybe one day you suddenly realized the documents you deleted before was very important and you want to restore the file. Engineers read invisible and unreadable data under normal conditions through special method. Data recovery is rescue and recovery the lost electronic data from desktop Flash drives, notebook Flash drive, server Flash drives, tape library storage, external hard disk, USB digital memory cards, Mp3 and other storage devices through technical method. Now days, many people do not know the lost data can be restored after deleted or formatted hard disk, they thought all the data no longer exist after been deleted and formatted. In fact, the data still exists on the hard disk after the above simple operation has been performed.
Aid file recovery software to recover pictures,word documents, images, photos, videos and other files from Flash drive partition on Windows PC, Laptop, desktop, tablet, notebook, and ultrabook.
Use "Undelete" to recover deleted files from Sandisk Ultra Fit flash drive after Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup, Press shift del by mistake, permanently empty recycle bin, shift delete, accidentally deleted by a mistake.
Use "Unformat" to recover data from formatted Sandisk Ultra Fit flash drive after quick format, full format, accidentally formatted, reformatting, High-level formatting, Low-level formatting.
Use "Recover partition" to recover files from Sandisk Ultra Fit partition changed or damaged or deleted
Use "Full Scan" to recover data from flash drive if partitions show as "raw" or recover deleted data files which cannot be found with "undelete" and "unformatted" and "recover partition", recover data files from raw partition, recover data files of partitions which are not NTFS, nor exfat, or fat3, after showing an error, display as raw file system, unformatted, unknown partition, unpartitioned, needs to be formatted.
SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.0 Flash Drive is an ultra-small, low-profile drive that stays put for extra storage or moves media super-fast between devices. With a storage capacity of 128GB, you can transfer a full-length movie in less than 30 seconds and enjoy write speeds up to 15X faster than with standard USB 2.0 drives. The SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.0 Flash Drive is backward-compatible with USB 2.0, so you can plug it into any USB 2.0 or 3.0 port. This ultraİsmall, lowİprofile USB 3.0 drive stays put for extra storage or moves media superİfast between devices. Now you can transfer a fullİlength movie in less than 30 seconds, enjoy write speeds up to 15 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives and count on everİpresent storage that is designed to stay put.
Top 10 data loss reasons from Sandisk Ultra Fit flash drive:
1) Accidentally deleted by a mistake, permanently by shift del, Remove files after empty recycle bin, Mistake deleted by Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup
2) Data storage devices suddenly not recognized.
3) Data storage damaged by power fail or Device malfunction.
4) Computer Accidental format after quick format, full format, reformatting, High-level formatting, Low-level formatting
5) Disk says must format..
6) Flash drive says raw, says i need to format it, says not initialized,
7) Flash drive became raw or unformatted or unallocated, unknown partition, unpartitioned
8) Partition shows up as raw, or convert raw to exfat ntfs fat32,or covert exfat ntfs fat32 to raw
9) Accidental Deleted or lost or changed partition by chkdsk, convert, defrag, diskcomp, diskcopy, diskpart, fdisk, format, label, subst, scandisk, sys, vol, vssadmin, and partition magic ....
10) Other reasons have not mentioned here.
Aidfile also have a free edition for you.
Pressekontakt:For Media Contact:
646.385.7354 Ext. 254