Files are quite likely to be recovered if no new data are fed into this partition. If deleted files and directories were stored in a system disk, we suggest shutting down your computer and remove your hard drive to another computer to recover your data. It is because that new data might feed into the system disk at any time (new files written from virtual memory or other application programs may cover and damage the deleted files). If the deleted files were stored in the system disk, it is recommended to close all the running application and not view files in explorer to prevent feeding any new files. For example, when you open a directory containing image files, the system will write new Thumb.db files into your partition and damage your deleted data.
Aid file recovery software for recovering pictures, word documents, images, photos, videos and other files from hard drive partition, SD card, USB flash drive, external hard drive on Windows PC, Laptop, desktop, tablet, notebook, and ultrabook.
Use "Undelete" to recover deleted files from Microsoft Surface Book after Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup, Press shift del by mistake, permanently empty recycle bin, shift delete, accidentally deleted by a mistake.
Use "Unformat" to recover data from formatted Microsoft Surface Book hard drive after quick format, full format, accidentally formatted, reformatting, High-level formatting, Low-level formatting.
Use "Recover partition" to recover files from Microsoft Surface Book partition changed or damaged or deleted
Use "Full Scan" to recover lost files if partitions show as "raw" or recover deleted data files which cannot be found with "undelete" and "unformatted" and "recover partition", recover data files from raw partition, recover data files of partitions which are not NTFS, nor exfat, or fat3, after showing an error, display as raw file system, unformatted, unknown partition, unpartitioned, needs to be formatted.
Microsoft Surface Book packs high-end components, including new Intel processors and optional Nvidia graphics, into a smart, slim body. Some components and most of the battery are hidden in the base, so the tablet half is lighter. The high-res screen looks great, and the included stylus pen is excellent.With features and specs that are so similar to the Surface Pro in so many ways, the physical design is what really stands out about the Surface Book. It's hefty to both look at and pick up, especially compared with some of the super-slim laptops we've seen this year, such as the Dell XPS 13 or the Lenovo LaVie Z .The Surface Book, when closed, goes from 13mm thick in the front to 22mm thick in the rear, and weighs between 3.3 pounds (1.4kg) for the non-GPU version to 3.5 pounds (1.6kg) for the configuration with the Nvidia GPU. By way of comparison, a 13-inch MacBook Pro is 18mm thick and weighs 3.4 pounds (and no, there is no discrete graphics option for that particular MacBook).
Top 10 data loss reasons from Microsoft Surface Book:
1) Accidentally deleted by a mistake, permanently by shift del, Remove files after empty recycle bin, Mistake deleted by Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup
2) Data storage devices suddenly not recognized.
3) Data storage damaged by power fail or Device malfunction.
4) Computer Accidental format after quick format, full format, reformatting ,High-level formatting, Low-level formatting
5) Disk says must format..
6) Hard drive says raw, says i need to format it, says not initialized,
7) Hard Drive became raw or unformatted or unallocated, unknown partition,unpartitioned
8) Partition shows up as raw, or convert raw to exfat ntfs fat32,or covert exfat ntfs fat32 to raw
9) Accidental Deleted or lost or changed partition by chkdsk,convert,defrag,diskcomp,diskcopy,diskpart,fdisk,format, label,subst,scandisk,sys,vol,vssadmin, and partition magic ....
10 Other reasons have not mentioned here.
For More Information Visit Our Website: http://www.aidfile.com/sandisk-file-recovery.htm
Pressekontakt:For Media Contact:
646.385.7354 Ext. 254