(Presseportal openBroadcast) - 06, October 2016: Sandisk data recovery software to recover data from Sandisk iXpand flash drive after delete or format and lost data due to not formatted, not recognized, not working, not showing up, power failure, logical damaged.
For business users, most of the important data are stored in flush drive, faced with such variety of data, although the data disaster recovery and backup rising continuously these days, and the quality of relevant services also improving, but people still can't avoid loss important data unprovoked, or by us, or by natural disasters, or by misuse (e.g. format error, accidentally deleted), or maybe one day you suddenly realized the documents you deleted before was very important and you want to restore the file. Engineers read invisible and unreadable data under normal conditions through special method. Data recovery is rescue and recovery the lost electronic data from desktop Flash drives, notebook Flash drive, server Flash drives, tape library storage, external hard disk, USB digital memory cards, Mp3 and other storage devices through technical method. Now days, many people do not know the lost data can be restored after deleted or formatted hard disk, they thought all the data no longer exist after been deleted and formatted. In fact, the data still exists on the hard disk after the above simple operation has been performed.
Aid file recovery software to recover pictures, word documents, images, photos, videos and other files from Flash drive partition on Windows PC, Laptop, desktop, tablet, notebook, and ultrabook.
Use "Undelete" to recover deleted files from Sandisk iXpand flash drive after Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup, Press shift del by mistake, permanently empty recycle bin, shift delete, accidentally deleted by a mistake.
Use "Unformat" to recover data from formatted Sandisk iXpand flash drive after quick format, full format, accidentally formatted, reformatting, High-level formatting, Low-level formatting.
Use "Recover partition" to recover files from Sandisk iXpand partition changed or damaged or deleted
Use "Full Scan" to recover data from flash drive if partitions show as "raw" or recover deleted data files which cannot be found with "undelete" and "unformatted" and "recover partition", recover data files from raw partition, recover data files of partitions which are not NTFS, nor exfat, or fat3, after showing an error, display as raw file system, unformatted, unknown partition, unpartitioned, needs to be formatted.
SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive is super compact, very speedy when working with a computer and adds up to 128GB of storage to your iPhone or iPad. Its mobile app can back up data from your mobile device effectively and play back content well.SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive is a good way to add storage to your iPad but it's not a huge step up from its predecessor.As a thumbdrive, the iXpand performed well in my testing with the sustained copy speed, via USB 3.0, of around 50MB/s for writing and around 90MB/s for reading, a huge improvement from just 11MB/s and 13MB/s, iXpand drive retains a major drawback found in the previous version. It needs to be formatted in the archaic FAT32 file system to work with the mobile app. (You can format it in other file systems, such as NTFS or exFAT, but then it can only work as a regular thumbdrive.) FAT32 can hold single files of just 4GB or less. Since most feature-length HD movies require more than 4GB to store in a digital format, there are many movies you can't bring with you using the iXpand.
Top 10 data loss reasons from Sandisk iXpand flash drive:
1) Accidentally deleted by a mistake, permanently by shift del, Remove files after empty recycle bin, Mistake deleted by Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup
2) Data storage devices suddenly not recognized.
3) Data storage damaged by power fail or Device malfunction.
4) Computer Accidental format after quick format, full format, reformatting, High-level formatting, Low-level formatting
5) Disk says must format..
6) Flash drive says raw, says i need to format it, says not initialized,
7) Flash drive became raw or unformatted or unallocated, unknown partition, unpartitioned
8) Partition shows up as raw, or convert raw to exfat ntfs fat32,or covert exfat ntfs fat32 to raw
9) Accidental Deleted or lost or changed partition by chkdsk, convert, defrag, diskcomp, diskcopy, diskpart, fdisk, format, label, subst, scandisk, sys, vol, vssadmin, and partition magic ....
10, Other reasons have not mentioned here.
Aidfile also have a free edition for you.
... auf alle Leistungen der marmato GmbH
Zahlen, Daten, Fakten
- Mehr als 5.000 Pressemeldungen monatlich
- Über 10.000 registrierte Unternehmen
- Über 30.000 Unique Visitors monatlich
- Über unser Netzwerk 1 Million Page Impressions monatlich