Aid file recovery software to recover pictures,word documents,images,photos,videos and other files from sd card partition on Windows PC, Laptop, desktop, tablet, notebook, and ultrabook.
Use "Undelete" to recover deleted files from SanDisk Extreme sd card after Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup, Press shift del by mistake, permanently empty recycle bin, shift delete ,accidentally deleted by a mistake.
Use "Unformat" to recover data from formatted SanDisk Extreme sd card after quick format,full format,accidentally formatted,reformatting,High-level formatting,Low-level formatting.
Use "Recover partition" to recover files from SanDisk Extreme partition changed or damaged or deleted
Use "Full Scan" to recover data from sd card if partitions show as "raw" or recover deleted data files which cannot be found with "undelete" and "unformatted" and "recover partition", recover data files from raw partition, recover data files of partitions which are not NTFS, nor exfat, or fat3,after showing an error, display as raw file system, unformatted, unknown partition, unpartitioned, needs to be formatted.
Capture more fast action and record more Full HD or 4K Ultra HD-ready video with your Android based smartphone, action or MIL camera. SanDisk Extreme cards are built tough for extreme durability even under challenging environmental conditions. Fast speeds reduce the time you're on hold while your pictures and videos move to your card or from your card to your computer. Storage capacities from 16GB to 64GB expand device memory and leave room to record video that's ready for the new 4K Ultra HD television screens and monitors. SanDisk cards are compatible with smartphones, tablets, and action cameras and are recommended by GoPro for use with the Hero, Hero3, Hero3+, Hero4, and Hero+ LCD.The SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card lets you shoot more and transfer even faster. Quick read speeds of up to 90MB/s (3) save you time when transferring high-resolution images and 4K Ultra HD videos.SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof
Top 10 data loss reasons from SanDisk Extreme sd card:
1) Accidentally deleted by a mistake, permanently by shift del, Remove files after empty recycle bin, Mistake deleted by Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup
2) Data storage devices suddenly not recognized.
3) Data storage damaged by power fail or Device malfunction.
4) Computer Accidental format after quick format, full format, reformatting ,High-level formatting, Low-level formatting
5) Disk says must format..
6) sd card says raw, says i need to format it, says not initialized,
7) sd card became raw or unformatted or unallocated, unknown partition,unpartitioned
8) Partition shows up as raw, or convert raw to exfat ntfs fat32,or covert exfat ntfs fat32 to raw
9) Accidental Deleted or lost or changed partition by chkdsk,convert,defrag,diskcomp,diskcopy,diskpart,fdisk,format, label,subst,scandisk,sys,vol,vssadmin, and partition magic ....
10) Other reasons have not mentioned here.
Aidfile also have a free edition for you.
Pressekontakt:For Media Contact:
646.385.7354 Ext. 254